I bought iPhone X before two months. After updating my iPhone X to iOS 12, GPS is not working. Many iPhone users complained that GPS is not accurate on iPhone X. I don’t know why. When I open Google Maps or Apple Maps, I can’t find my location exactly. One of the iPhone users suggested me some solutions to fix this issue. Here I am going to share those solutions to fix iPhone X GPS issues.
Solution 1: Enable/Disable “Location Services”
- Launch Settings.
- Scroll down to find “Privacy” and tap it.
- Tap “Location Services”.
- Toggle off “Location Services”. Tap “Turn Off” in the pop-up box.
- Then turn on “Location Services”.
Solution 2: Reset Location & Privacy
- Launch Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset Location & Privacy”.
- Enter the Passcode if asked. Tap “Reset Settings” in the pop-up box.
Solution 3: Check “Apple Maps” and “Google Maps”
- Launch Settings->Privacy->Location Services. Make Sure that “Location services” turned on.
- Scroll down to find “Maps” and Tap it. Select “While Using the App”.
Note: If you are using Google Maps, follow the same procedure.
Check Apple and Google Maps whether they are working or not.
Solution 4: Check Network connection
Make sure that you have turned on Data or Wi-Fi on your iPhone.
If the network connection is poor or not stable, GPS will not work.
So check the Wi-Fi router and modem to make sure that your network connection is good.
Solution 5: Force Restart
- Press Volume Up button and quickly release it. And then Press Volume Down button and quickly release it.
- At last, press and hold the Slide button (Wake/Sleep) until the Apple logo appears.
Note: Don’t press Volume Up and Volume Down at the same time.
Solution 6: Change Date & Time to “Set Automatically”
- Go to Settings->General->Date & Time.
- Select “Set Automatically”.
Solution 7: Reset Network settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings”.
- Enter passcode if required and tap “Reset Network Settings” in the pop-up box.
Note: This action will reset all Wi-Fi Networks & passwords, APN & VPN settings, and Cellular Settings of the iPhone.
SEE ALSO: iPhone X Battery Draining Fast All of a Sudden
- Make sure that you have updated your phone to the latest version of iOS.
- Check Apple warranty status. If your iPhone covers warranty, take it to the Apple Service Center.
If you know any other solutions to fix iPhone X GPS not working on iOS 12, let us know through your comments.