If you want to add new apps to your iPhone X, you can install them from Appstore. One of the iPhone X users had the problem that he couldn’t install the apps on his iPhone X. He could see “Double Click to Install” on the screen. He made a double click but nothing happened.
You have to set up the phone for internet to install any app. Many users have this problem after updating their iPhone to iOS 11. Here I am going to give solutions to fix this problem.
Method 1: Activate the Apple Face ID
- Double click on the iPhone X’s Slide Button to activate the Apple Face ID on your iPhone X.
- Download the app on Appstore.
- Look at your device continuously and your transaction is validated in no-time. Then the download begins and the new software (app) is installed on your iPhone X.
Method 2: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings->Reset->Reset All Settings.
- Enter your iPhone passcode.
- Click “Reset All Settings” (in the pop-up box).
Method 3: Check the Restrictions for Installing Apps
- Launch Settings->General->Restrictions.
- Find “Installing Apps” and check whether it is on or off. If it is off, turn it on.
Method 4: Reset or Restart your iPhone X
- Launch Settings->General.
- Find “Shut Down” and click it. The phone will turn off.
- To turn on your phone press the slide button on the right side of your iPhone X.
Method 5: Disable (bypass) Face ID for apps download
- Go to Settings->Face ID & Passcode.
- Disable Face ID for iTunes & Appstore.
Method 6: Turn off Airplane Mode
You need the internet connection to install the apps. If you put your phone in Airplane Mode, it won’t access the internet. To turn off the Airplane Mode,
- Launch Settings.
- Find “Airplane Mode”.
- If the Airplane Mode is on, turn it off.
Other solutions to install the apps
- close and reopen the app store.
- Double click the power button on the right of your iPhone X.
if you know any other methods to solve this issue, let us know via your commands.