Recently. One of my friend who uses iPhone had a problem that it doesn’t turn off for a while…similarly, I have got many emails from iPhone users who are facing the same problem often. As you know, for every problem there is a solution. I am here to help you by giving solutions to fix iPhone x or iPhone 8 won’t turn off issue.
- Press the Volume Up Quickly.
- Press the Volume Down Quickly.
- Until logo appears, hold the Power button.
- Press and hold the sleep/wake button for 10 seconds.
- Wait until the red slider appears.
- Slide it to turn off your iPhone.
See also: My iPhone SE won’t turn on? Here’s how to fix it
- Leave your iPhone until the battery drains out completely.
- Once your battery is completely empty, your iPhone will be turned off automatically.
- Press and hold the sleep/wake button and home button simultaneously for 10 seconds
- Your iPhone will be rebooted forcefully.
You just try these solutions to fix iPhone x, iPhone 8 won’t turn off issue. If you know any other methods to fix it, then share with me through your comments.