Is your iPhone get stuck on Zoom mode on the home screen? If so. Then this article will help you to get out of the stuck issue on zoom mode on your iPhone. Mostly iPhone 6 screen automatically goes into zoom mode. It’s a really irritating thing while the zoom mode enabled on the screen. And this issue also happened in other apps like Facebook, Pinterest, Tumbler, and Swarm. Here are 4 ways to fix the iPhone stuck in zoom mode.
Solution 1:- Double-tap on Home Screen by using three-finger
When the iPhone stuck on Zoom mode, then Double-tap on the home screen by using the three-finger. It will turn off the zoom feature on your iPhone. Now your iPhone screen goes back to normal mode. And exit the zoom mode.
If you fail to do this, then again try the above steps on your iPhone or Mac.
Solution 2:- Restart your iPhone
If you cannot turn off the Zoom feature on the three-finger double-tap or the above solution is not working on iPhone. Then try this reboot method.
For iPhone 6:
Force restart your iPhone. For that,
- Press and hold the Side button(sleep/wake button) and Home button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
For iPhone 7:
Force restart your iPhone.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button on the left side of your iPhone.
- Then press and hold the Side button(Sleep/wake button) on the right side of your iPhone.
- Wait for a few seconds, you can see the Apple logo appears on the screen.
For iPhone 8 and later:
Force restart or hard restart your iPhone.
- Press the Volume Up button and release it.
- And press the Volume down button and release it.
- Then press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Solution 3:- Turn Off the Zoom feature on iPhone Settings
Sometimes your iPhone Zoom feature is enabled on your device, make sure that the zoom feature mode is Off. Then Turn off the Zoom feature on iPhone settings. For that,
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap on General and click Accessibility.
- Then choose the Zoom option.
- Now Toggle Off the Zoom option.
- That’s it.
Solution 4:- Use iTunes on Turn Off the Zoom Mode on Mac
If the above solution is not working to get out of the zoom mode on iPhone. Then use iTunes to turn off the zoom mode on Mac. To do that,
- Connect your iPhone to the Computer or Mac by using the USB cable.
- Launch iTunes on your Mac.
- Go back to the iPhone summary panel and select the “Configure Accessibility” option. Then choose the Neither option or Unselect the Zoom option and Click the Ok to turn off zoom.
- Reset All Settings on iPhone
If none of them worked, then try this reset all settings on iPhone. First, do the three-finger option to zoom mode and try this one.
- Launch Settings-> General-> Reset->Reset All Settings.
- Enter the passcode, if required. Then again tap on Reset all settings to confirm the process.
I hope the above fix will help you to solve the zoom issue on your iPhone. If you have any further solution to solve this issue. Then feel free to reach out to me in the comment section below. Thank you…