While I connect the Bluetooth earphone once, my iPhone is unable to receive calls. At one point, I received a call from someone for a minute before it went silent again. During incoming and outgoing calls, the speaker has become grayed out, and they are unable to hear any audio. It’s a fairly common problem for many iPhone 7/7 Plus users. The following are four simple solutions to the problem. Here are the following 4 simple fixes to solve the problem.
Fix 1: Restart the iPhone
The foremost common solution to fix this problem is to restart the iPhone. Many of the users told this method works and solved their problem. So, try this method.
- Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Fix 2: Update your iPhone
Make sure that the iPhone is updated to the latest version of iOS. Because it may be the reason for this issue. For that, try to update your device.
- Go to Settings.
- And tap on General, then choose the Software Update.
- In that, check if there is any Software Update is available on your device, then tap on Download Option and Install it.
- That’s it.
Fix 3: Reset All Settings
It might be there is a network issue on your device, so in this case, all you can do is reset the settings as if the problem is due to a network issue. Then it will fix and solve it. Here, you can see how to reset the settings on iPhone.
- Launch Settings -> General.
- And select the Reset Option, then Choose Reset All Settings.
- After that, Enter the Passcode if asked.
- Again, click on the Reset All Settings option.
- That’s it.
Fix 4: Restore your iPhone data from Recovery Mode
- Connect your iPhone to Mac.
- And then long press and release the Volume Up and Volume Down button One by One.
- Now, press and hold the Power Button until your iPhone turns to the Recovery Mode.
- In iTunes, you can see your iPhone Connect in Recovery Mode.
- There you can see two Options “Update” and “Restore”.
- Here, select the “Restore” Option to Start the Recover the iPhone Data.
Hope the above solutions will give some idea about how to solve the iPhone greyed-out speaker while making a call or voice recording. If this article is helpful to you? Let me know in the comments… Thank You…