It is really weird iPhone 7 Speaker Greyed Out? – It’s a quite common issue from many of the iPhone 7/7 Plus users. Here’s following 4 simple Fixes to solve the problem.
Fix 1: Restart the iPhone
- Press and Hold Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Fix 2: Update the iPhone Software
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on General -> System Update.
- If the new Software Update is available, Click the Download Option and Install it.
Fix 3: Reset the Settings
- Go to Settings -> General.
- Select Reset Option and Choose Reset all Settings.
- Enter the Passcode if needed.
- Again, click on Reset all Settings Option.
Fix 4: Restore your iPhone data from Recovery Mode
- Connect your iPhone to Mac.
- Long Press and Release the Volume Up and Volume Down Button One by One.
- Now, Press and Hold the Power Button until your iPhone turns to the Recovery Mode.
- Now, In iTunes, you can see your iPhone Connects in Recovery Mode.
- You can see two Options “Update” and “Restore”.
- Select “Restore” Option to Start the Recover the iPhone Data.
Hope the above Solutions give you some idea about how to solve the greyed out speaker while making a call or voice recording. If this article is helpful to you? Let me know in the comments… Thank You…