We’ve all had the “signal keeps dropping” problem with our iPhones or Android phones. We have no idea what caused this problem or how to solve it. Don’t worry, simply follow these guidelines to boost your signal strength.
Common Reasons for iPhone Signal dropping:
- Your phone might be far away from the Signal ways (Cellphone tower).
- Check whether the iPhone is in Low Power mode, sometimes this will make the signal weak.
- The sign radiation will be weak if you are moving in a car or vehicle with a closed window.
- Updating to the latest version of iOS can solve this issue.
- Check whether your iPhone has turned Airplane mode. If so, turn it Off.
- Check Date and time. If it is wrong, adjust to the correct Date and Time.
Tip 1: Reset Network Settings
- Navigate to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings.
- Enter the Passcode, if asked.
- And tap on Reset Network Settings to confirm the action.
- That’s it.
Tip 2: Remove and insert the SIM slot
- Open your SIM slot using the slot key.
- Then, remove the SIM from the slot and clean it with a cloth.
- Re-insert the SIM again and turn on your iPhone.
Note: Turn Off your iPhone before starting this process.
Tip 3: Improve Signal Strength
- Open the dialer tap(Phone app) on your iPhone.
- Dial *3001#12345#* and hit the call button. This takes you to the field test area.
- Next, press and hold on to the power button until you see the Slide to Power Off section.
- Then press the Home Button and your phone network will be rebooted.
- If you want to reboot it again to go back to normal, enter the same code and press back to the Phone option on the top left corner.
Note: For the latest version of the iPhone use Assistive touch.
I hope these tips will assist you in resolving the iPhone signal issue. Also, if you have any other solutions or suggestions, please share them in the comments section.