Certainly, we all would have faced this problem “Signal keeps dropping” on our iPhone or Andriod phones. We actually don’t know what caused this problem and how to solve it. Don’t worry just follow these tips to improve your signal strength.
- Your phone might be far away from the Signal ways (Cellphone tower).
- Check whether the iPhone is in Low Power mode, sometimes this will make the signal weak.
- The sign radiation will be weak if you are moving in a car or vehicle with a closed window.
- Updating to the latest version of iOS can solve this issue.
- Check whether your iPhone has turned Airplane mode. If so, turn it Off.
- Check Date and time. If it is wrong, adjust to the correct Date and Time.
Tip 1: Try to reset Network Settings
- Navigate to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings.
- Enter the Passcode and tap on Reset Network Settings to complete the action.
Tip 2: Remove and insert the SIM slot
- Open your SIM slot using the slot key.
- Then, remove the SIM from the slot and clean it with a cloth.
- Re-insert the SIM again and turn on your iPhone.
Note: Turn Off your iPhone before starting this process.
Tip 3: Improve Signal Strength
- Open the dialer tap(Phone app) on your iPhone.
- Dial *3001#12345#* and hit the call button. This takes you to the filed test area.
- Next, press and hold on the power button until you see the Slide to Power Off section.
- Then press the Home Button and your phone network will be rebooted.
- If you want to reboot it again to go back to normal, enter the same code and press back to the Phone option on the top left corner.
Note: For the latest version of iPhone use Assistive touch.
I hope these tips will improve your Network. Leave your suggestions and doubts in the comment box.