One of my friend who uses iPhone had reported a problem that the sound quality of his device is very poor. He added that whenever he tries to make/receive a call he couldn’t hear sound from the other end. Due to this issue, he had missed the most important calls from his higher officials too. Recently, I too had experienced this same issue when I used my iPhone 7. Then, somehow I had fixed it with the help of the tricks which was suggested my friend Alex. Here, I gonna share those tricks with you so that you can fix “iPhone 7 Plus Call Sound Quality Issues”.
Fix 1: Turn off Noise Cancellation Mode
Turning Off Noise Cancellation Mode will fix some sound quality issues.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Accessibility.
- Tap on Phone Noise Cancellation mode and then turn it off.
Fix 2: Remove your iPhone Case
Sometimes, the case of your iPhone might block the rear microphone so that the sound quality of your device would be poorer. What you have to do is… just remove the iPhone case cover and check whether that your microphone is not damaged.
SEE ALSO: Fixed: iPhone 8, 8 Plus Sound Distortion Problems
Fix 3: Restart your iPhone
- Firstly, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the slider appears.
- Just slide to power off and wait for few seconds.
- Again, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until you see an Apple Logo to restart it.
Fix 4: Update iOS
- Launch Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- Finally, Download and Install -> Enter your Passcode if it is needed and then tap it to confirm.
Fix 5: Turn Off Bluetooth
To do this- Go to Settings >> tap Bluetooth and then turn it off.
- Make sure that your device is not muted.
- Contact Apple Store if your device is under Warranty Status.
Hope any one of the above fixes will help you to get rid of this issue. If you know any other solution to fix this issue, just feel free to share with me through your comments below.