Whenever I see my personal Hotspot, it always on my iPhone in iOS 12. It was really frustrating to me and it has reduced the charge level of Phone. One of my friends told me some solution to fix this problem. After trying, there is no issue on my personal Hotspot on iPhone. Here’s I am going to tell you those solutions to get rid of this problem.
Solution 1: Force Restart
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Solution 2: Reset Network settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings”.
- Enter the Passcode if required and tap “Reset Network Settings” in the pop-up box.
Solution 3: Sign out Apple ID and Sign back in
Sign Out of iCloud
- Launch Settings->Apple ID (your name).
- Tap “Sign Out”.
- Enter the Apple ID Password and then Tap “Turn Off”.
- Tap “Sign Out”.
- Again tap “Sign Out” in the pop-up box to confirm it.
Force Restart your Device
Sign Back into iCloud
- Launch Settings->Apple ID Banner.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password.
Solution 4: Change Wi-Fi Password
This method may have solved your Hotspot problem. To do so,
- Launch “Settings”.
- Tap “Personal Hotspot” -> “Wi-Fi password”.
- To delete the password, click “X” symbol at the right side of the password field.
- Then Type a new Password which you need.
- Finally, tap “done”.
Solution 5: Restore your iPhone
Before doing this, backup your device. Because this action will be removed your all data from your Phone.
- Open iTunes on your PC or MAC. Make sure that iTunes is upgraded to latest version.
- Connect your iPhone via data (USB) cable to the Mac.
- Tap your iPhone icon when it shows on iTunes.
- Select “Summary” tab.
- If you want to restore iTunes backup, tick off “This Computer” or if you want to restore an iCloud backup, tick off “iCloud”.
- Then tap “Restore Backup”. You can also see the latest backups.
- A pop-up box will appear with two options. In that box, you can see the date and time of the last backup. Tap “Restore”.
We hope this article resolves your Hotspot always turn on the problem on your iPhone in iOS 12. If you have any doubt or ideas, tell us through your comments.