Some iPhone users have complained that their iPhone 7 or 8 not showing missed calls in call log or lock screen. So, they didn’t see the missed calls on their lock screen. My uncle has also had this same issue. Then finally he found the solution to fix this problem. Now, the missed calls showing on his iPhone. In this article, I am going to tell you those solutions for the people who are having this issue. I am sure that this article solves your problem quickly.
Solution 1: Force Restart your Device
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Solution 2: Force Close the Call App
First force close the Call app while using the app. Then double press the Home button. Here you will get recently closed apps. You have to swipe up the Call app to close. Then relaunch the app and check it.
Solution 3: Check for Software Update
- First, connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi or Cellular data.
- Open “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Then click “General” -> click “Software Update”. If an update available here, you just click “Download and Install”.
- Next, enter your passcode if prompted.
- Click “Agree” to the Terms and Conditions.
- Again click “Agree” to begin the process.
Solution 4: Enable and Disable Airplane Mode
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Turn on Airplane mode and wait for few seconds.
- Then turn off it
Solution 5: Reset Network Settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings”.
- Enter the Passcode if required and tap “Reset Network Settings” in the pop-up box. After doing this restart your Phone.
Hope this article solves your problem. If you have any doubt or idea regarding this article, tell us through your comments.