I want to save some pictures from Facebook to my iPhone. But I don’t know how to save it? My friend gave me some ideas to save a picture from FB to Phone. So, now I can easily save the photos. Here I am going to tell you how to save the photos on your phone.
Solution 1: Set Read and Write
- Open your Facebook App and login to your Account.
- If any pop-up message appears, click Allow or Ok.
- If you don’t see any message, in upper right corner click 3 dots.
- Then pop-up box asking you to “Please Allow Photo Access” for share and save photos from your library.
- Go to “Settings” -> tap “Privacy” -> tap”Photos”. Then your Facebook already appears here.
- If your facebook is set Never, you will change it to Read and Write. It gives permission to access your photos, you can easily save the photos.
- Select the photo. And it will give many options to save a photo, Share, Edit Post Privacy and some additional functions.
Solution 2: Restart Your iPhone.
- Restart your phone.
- If it is not work for you, go to “Settings”-> tap “General” -> tap “storage” -> tap “Facebook” -> Delete the App.
- Then Shut down your phone and turn on. Then go your App Store and Download the FB App. Then follow the Solution 1 again.
Solution 3: Save the Video
- Choose the video which you want to download it.
- Then right-click on it. Select “Show Video URL”.
- Then copy the URL.
- Open your browser and paste the URL.
- Next, edit the URL. change “www” to “m”. Then tap enter and right-click on the Video. You can see the save option. Then save it.
If you have any ideas to fix this problem, inform us through your comments.