One of the iPhone users said that their iPhone randomly goes to lock screen. I also had this issue on my iPhone. My friend suggested me some solutions to fix this issue. Here I am going to share those solutions with you.
solution 1: Restart your device
- Press and hold the Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the slide to power off Screen appears or go to Settings->General->Shut Down.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- To turn your device on, press and hold the Power Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: If it doesn’t work out try Force Restart.
Solution 2: Turn off notifications for apps
- Open Settings->Notifications.
- Select the app and disable “Allow Notifications”.
- Likewise, disable “Allow Notifications” for each app.
Solution 3: Reset All settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your passcode.
- Tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
Note: When you Reset All Settings, your device will remove all Bluetooth pairing details, saved Wi-Fi Networks & Passwords, and APN & VPN Settings.
Solution 4: Set Auto-Lock
- Go to Settings->Display & Brightness->Auto-Lock.
- Select the time for Auto-Lock.
- Select “Never” if you don’t want Auto-Lock on your iPhone.
Solution 5: Check for Software Update
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi or Cellular Data.
- Go to Settings->General->Software Update.
- Tap “Download and Install” if update is available.
Solution 6: Set “Date & Time” to Automatic
- Go to Settings->General->Date & Time.
- Toggle on (turn on) “Set Automatically”.
Note: If it doesn’t work out, turn on “24-Hours Time” too.
- Factory Reset/Restore.
- Check Apple warranty status. If your iPhone covers warranty, take it to the Apple Service Center.
- Make an Apple genius bar appointment.
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your Commands.