Many of the iPhone users have a complaint that their “iPhone Keeps Beeping while connected to Mac/PC”. Don’t Worry guys. This was not a very big issue. Even I too faced this problem a few days ago and I fixed it by trying some solutions. Here I am going to share some of the solutions to solve your problem.
Fix 1: Reconnect the Cable
- Just disconnect the cable from your Mac/PC.
- Then, wait for a few seconds and Reconnect it.
- If this issue appears again, repeat this process again.
Fix 2: Replace the Lightning Cable
- Check whether the Cable that comes with your iPhone.
- Sometimes this issue may occur because of this issue.
Fix 3: Restart iPhone
- Press and hold the “Side Button” and either “Volume Button” until the slider appears.
- Drag the slider to turn of iPhone.
- Then, again press and hold the “Side Button” until you see the Apple Logo.
Fix 4: Update iTunes
- Open “App Store”.
- Tap the “Updates” tab.
- Search for iTunes Update.
- If there is an update available means tap “Update”.
Fix 5: Remove other USB Devices
- Remove all the connected devices from mac.
- Only connect your USB Device.
Fix 6: Factory Reset iPhone
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Erase All Content and Settings”.
- Now, a pop-up box appears with three options.
- If you want to back up the data means tap “Finish Uploading Then Erase”.
- If you don’t want to get backup means tap “Erase Now”.
- Now your device will reset completely.
Fix 7: Contact Apple Support
If you still not fixed your problem means, just Contact Apple Support. They will give the perfect solution to fix your problem.
Hope this article will be useful for you. If you find this article as useful to you kindly share your opinion via comments. Thank You…