Lot of Apple iPhone users reported this issue “Videos taking lot of place in my iPhone. When i try to delete, i could’t delete them. Videos show up in iTunes app under “Movies” and “TV Shows” section. but no option available to delete these videos”.
Delete videos using iTunes
- Connect your iOS device (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch) to computer.
- Launch iTunes app and choose the device icon from the upper left corner of the screen.
- On the left panel, Choose “summary” in the Settings section.
- Tick the check box “Manually manage music and videos”.
- Now you have a delete option when right -clicking any one of the items in “Tv Shows” or “Movies” in “On Device” section.
SEE ALSO : How to Delete Synced Photos from iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Delete Vides from your iOS device
Still you have videos showing in the “Video app” and they not showing in iTunes, disable “Show iTunes Purchases” option via Settings -> Videos.