Many iPhone users have reported that their iPhone flashing Apple logo while charging even they couldn’t on or off their mobile. Then Apple logo appears when they plugged into the power outlet and it disappears after 4 seconds and the screen goes black. Again Apple logo appears after the few seconds but the device doesn’t Startup. It’s like looping. Do you have also faced this issue? Need solutions? If yes, read this article. I will tell you some solutions to fix this problem. It will help you to get rid of this problem.
Solution 1: Force Restart Your iPhone
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Solution 2: Put your Phone into DFU Mode
- Connect your iPad to the computer using the USB cable and launch iTunes
- Press and hold the Power button (3 secs).
- Continue holding the Power button and also hold the home button (15 secs)
- Then release the Power button while continuing to hold the home button(10 secs). This method puts the iPad in DFU mode. The screen stays black.
- Continue to hold down the Home button until a popup message appears. A popup should inform you that iTunes has detected an iPad in DFU mode.
- Here, you can see two options that are Restore and Update. You can select either Restore or Update to fix this problem.
Solution 3: Restore your Device Using iTunes
Before you doing this, back up your device because it will erase all data on your Phone.
- Open iTunes on your PC or MAC. Make sure that iTunes is upgraded to latest version.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad via data (USB) cable to the Mac.
- Tap your iPhone icon when it shows on iTunes.
- Select the Summary tab and tap “Restore iPhone”.
- A new box will open to ask to confirm the action. Tap “Restore”.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restart, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.
Hope this article has solved your problem. If you have any doubt or idea regarding this article, tell us through your comments.