Many of the iPhone users have a complaint that their “iPhone Icons are too large” and they can’t able to minimize the size of the icons. If you have this issue means don’t worry… Luckily, apple support gave the fixes to solve this issue. Here I gonna share you the fixes to solve this problem efficiently.
Fix 1: Zoom out to Normal size
- Hold the three fingers together.
- Tap the three fingers on the screen at once.
- This will help to Zoom out your screen and icon.
Fix 2: Turn off Screen zoom on iPhone
- Tap “General”.
- Tap “Accessibility”.
- Select “Zoom”.
- Slide the zoom slider to off (in iOS 6 and earlier) or move the slider to white (in iOS 7 and later).
Fix 3: Turn Off Zoom using iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to PC.
- Tap the iPhone icon at the top of the iTunes.
- On the iPhone management screen, find “Options” section and select “Configure Accessibility”.
- At the pop-up window tap “Neither”.
- Tap “OK”.
Hope this article will be useful for you. If you find this article is as useful to you kindly share your opinion via comments.