While I hearing the song, my Headphone was stopped working. I didn’t know what to do. I found some solutions to fix this problem. After that, I had researched this issue. Now my Headphone is working fine. Here I am going to tell you the solutions which are worked for me.
Solution 1: Adjust the Volume slider
Make sure that the iPhone music volume level will high, if not, then try to adjust the volume level. For that,
- Go to Settings->Music.
- Press Volume Limit, under Playback and move the slide bar to Maximum Volume to the right.
- Switch off your iPhone and back switch on. Then connect your headphones to the device.
Solution 2: Turn Off and plug the headphone into iPhone
Try to turn off and plug in the headphone and turn it back on. To do that,
- Turn off your iPhone.
- And plug in your headphone to iPhone. Then restart your iPhone.
- This may work for you.
Solution 3: Clean the Headphone Port
Sometimes your headphone port may be with dust particles. It may affect the headphone port and jack. So, try to clean the headphone port.
- Clean your Headphone port and remove the dust by using cotton buds.
- The headphone jack may block by dust or rust. Then use a wet tissue to clean it.
Solution 4: Enable the Sound Option
- Open Settings. And select Music.
- Test Enable Sound. If it is enabled, but your music has low volumes and you will adjust properly.
- Test your headphone cable, remote, connector, and earbuds or any damage.
- Charge your headphone properly.
- Plugin it correctly.
- Update your iPhones to the latest version.
- Restore your iPhone.
That’s all guys. Now check that the headphone is working properly on iPhone. And if you know any worked solution, tell me in the comment section below.