While I was hearing the song, my Headphone stopped working. I didn’t know what to do. I found some solutions to fix this problem. Now my Headphone is working. Here I am going to tell the solutions which are worked for me.
- Go to Settings->Music.
- Press Volume Limit, under Playback and move the slide bar under Max Volume to the right.
- Switch off your iPhone and back switch on. Then it connected the headphone.
- Power off your iPhone.
- Plug in your headphone to iPhone. And restart your iPhone.
- This may work for you.
- Clean your Headphone port. Use torchlight to look into a part. Remove the dust by using pin or needle.
- Headphone jack may block by dust or rust. Use a wet tissue to clean it.
- Open Settings. And select Music.
- Test Enable Sound. If it is enabled, but your music has low volumes and you will adjust properly.
- Test your headphone cable, remote, connector, and earbuds for wreckage or any damage.
- Charge your headphone properly.
- Plug in it correctly.
- Update your iPhone current iOS.
- Restore your iPhone.
If you have any ideas to fix this problem, inform us through your comments.