One of my friend who uses iPhone had reported a problem that after updating iOS the GPS on his device doesn’t work properly. He added that sometimes it feels irritated when he couldn’t track his location. Recently, I too had experienced this same issue while using my iPhone 6. Then somehow I had fixed it with the help of the tricks which was suggested by my friend Harry. Here, I gonna share those tricks with you so that you can also fix it. Come, let’s watch out…!
Fix 1: Turn off and then turn on Location Services
- Firstly, go to Settings -> Privacy -> Location Services and then turn it off
- Wait for few seconds.
- Again, turn on Location Services.
Fix 2: Turn off LTE
Go to Settings -> Cellular -> Cellular Data Options ->Voice and Data and then choose 3G.
Fix 3: Reset Location & Privacy
Go to Settings ->General ->Reset ->Reset Location & Privacy
Fix 4: Reset Network Settings
Launch Settings -> General ->Reset ->Reset Network Settings
Fix 5: Turn On and then turn off Airplane Mode
- Go to Settings->Airplane Mode and then turn on.
- Wait for few seconds.
- Again, turn off Airplane Mode.
Fix 6: Restore your iPhone
- Open icloud.com on your computer and sign in with your Apple ID and Password.
- ClickFind My iPhone ->All Devices and then select the iPhone you wanna choose.
- Tap on Erase iPhone and Confirm.
- Now, connect your device to your computer and open iTunes option. Just select the device.
- Fixed: GPS not working after updating iOS 11 on iPhone and iPad
- iPhone X GPS not working? Here’s the fix
Fix 7: Change “Date and Time” Automatically
Sometimes, the Date and Time Settings can affect your Apps downloading feature. To get rid of this kind of issue change the Date and Time to Automatically.
Launch Settings ->General ->Date & Time ->Slide to Turn On Automatically
Fix 8: Soft Reset
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the power button simultaneously for few seconds.
- Now release the buttons when you see an Apple Logo on the screen of your device.
- Sometimes, GPS issues occur while using certain apps. In that case, check for recent updates or uninstall and reinstall it again.
- Downgrade your iOS.
Hope any one of the above fixes will help you to fix this issue. If yes, then share your experience with me and mention which fix has solved your issue through your comments below. Thank you…