Many Apple users have a complaint that flashlight light not working on their iPhone. They said that this problem occurred after updating iOS 12. Here I am going to tell you the solution for iOS 12 flashlight not working on iPhone. If you have the same problem, this article will help you to fix it.
Solution 1: Restart your iPhone
- Press and hold the Power Button(Sleep/Wake) until slide to power off screen appears.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device
- To turn on your device, press and hold the Power Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 2: Check the LED Flashlight
Sometimes, the problem may be in the flashlight. So check whether flashlight is working or not.
- Go to Control Center.
- Turn on Flashlight and make sure that flashlight is working well.
Note: If the flashlight is not working, replace it.
Solution 3: Force Restart
iPhone 6, 6s, 6 Plus, and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button(Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 4: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter Passcode and Restrictions Passcode.
- Tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm.
Note: Reset All Settings will remove all Bluetooth pairing details, saved Wi-Fi Networks & passwords, and APN & VPN settings.
Solution 5: Check for Software Update
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi.
- Go to Settings->General->Software Update.
- Tap “Download and Install” if update is available.
SEE ALSO: LED Flash for alerts not working on iPhone iOS 12
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your comments.