iPhone not syncing with iTunes and shows error message like “The iPhone could not be synced because this computer is no longer authorized for purchased items that are on this iPhone. To authorize this computer for items purchased from the iTunes store, choose store > Authorize This Computer.”
Solution 1: Log your Apple ID out of iTunes, and then log back in. Authorize both iTunes accounts.
Solution 2: Delete the app
Delete the iPhone app that has been downloaded from different Apple account (account used for building app or downloading app)
Solution 3 : If you purchasing apps with 2 unique Apple/iTunes IDs
- First de-authorize and signed out of all iTunes on all your Mac computers.
- Log out of iTunes on iOS devices.
- Now sign in to iTunes on 1 Mac and 1 iPhone with main iTunes login.
- Authorize Mac with main iTunes account login.
- Then authorize for any other Apple accounts you may have.
- Finally sync Device
Instead of syncing just make some changes in any videos or photos and press Apply.
That’s all. iTunes will sync normally. Don’t press sync.
- Tick the check box”Manually manage Music & Videos”.
- Then click Apply, and sync button. ( it will return to usual authorisation error. don’t worry.)
- Again unchecked the box for manually manage music, click apply and sync.
- De-authorize your computer and uninstall iTunes
- Clean your computer with CCleaner.
- Reinstall new version of iTunes and authorize your computer again.
If you knew any other solutions to fix this error, inform us via comment.