You can fix your iPhone camera won’t focus problem using our 6 ways to fix guide. iPhone 6 has 8-megapixel iSight camera, f/2.2 aperture, and pixel focus technology. It can record 1080p video at 60 frames and 30 frames per second. So you can take short films and professional photographs.
But so many iPhone 6, iPhone 5 users reported iPhone Camera not aligned or not focusing issue.
Fix 1: Tap the iPhone
Use your palm of the hand and tap the iPhone top (rear camera lens end) many times.
Fix 2: Remove the iPhone Bumper
When you using a camera, remove the bumper. Because the bumper might cause blurred photo issue so your camera cannot stay focused during the photo taking process.
Fix 3: Hold the camera button until the camera is focused
Press and hold the iPhone camera button until the camera is focused. If the picture becomes clear, release the button.
Fix 4: Restart iPhone
Restarting iPhone sometimes fix your iPhone camera not focusing issue. After rebooting your iPhone, check the iPhone camera not autofocusing issue.
- Go to Settings->General>Shut Down.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- press and hold the Power Button to turn on your device.
Fix 5: Reset your mobile to factory settings
Before reset your iPhone to Factory Settings, backup your device. Because this action will Erase all data from your device.
To back up your device,
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi or Data network.
- Launch Settings->Apple ID (your name)->iCloud->iCloud Backup.
- Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on. Tap “Back Up Now”.
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Erase All Contents and Settings”.
- A pop-up box will appear with three options: Back Up Then Erase, Erase Now, and Cancel.
- If you want to backup your device, tap “Back Up Then Erase”.
- If you have already taken a Backup, tap “Erase Now”.
Fix 6: Take your iPhone to nearest Apple Store
If you can’t solve iPhone camera not focusing close up the issue, check your iPhone warranty status. Extend your iPhone warranty coverage and take your mobile to Apple store.
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your comments.