iPhone 6, 5 rear camera is not working. Without warning it shows blurred image that get stuck & black screen. The flash is also not working. But sometimes front camera working.
Solution 1 : Turn off/on iPhone
- Press and hold the lock button and home button together until your iPhone switched off.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Then turn back on.
Solution 2 : Turn on and off Voiceover
- Turn on voice over (Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Voice Over)
- Then turn off voiceover feature.
SEE ALSO : If you face iPhone 6 blurry issue, read our earlier guide “Why is my iPhone camera won’t focus”
Solution 3 : Apple pressure in rear lens
Apply some pressure over the iPhone rear lens carefully and then clean it.
Solution 4 : Use Awesome Camera app
Install and use Awesome camera app. Take the picture with this app. After 1 or 2 seconds of standby it will work. Then use default camera app gain.
Other fixes :-
- Reset all settings via Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset All settings.
- Turn on and off Airplane mode and force restart the connection.
- Force close iPhone camera app. Then open the app again.
How to fix iPhone flash not working issue
- Remove the iPhone case or bumper.
- Make sure iPhone flash lens is free from obstructions and clean. Use Microfiber cloth to clean your iPhone lens.
- Press the lighting bolt icon in the upper left of the screen and check the flash is turned on or off.
- From Control center, turn on flash light. If its works, your camera flash is also works.
- Turn off locations services for camera via Settings -> Privacy -> Location services.
- If the above solutions not working, this might be a hardware issue, So take your iPhone to Aple care.
If you knew any other solutions to fix iPhone black screen camera issue, shutter problems or camera pp crashes issue, inform us via comment.