Lot of iPhone users reported this camera app based problem. iPhone camera app is slow and freezing. Users can’t attach any photos from pictures to any other apps like WhatsApp, FaceBook or even into a text message or simple email.
This issue mostly happened in iPhone 6 plus and iPhone 4.
Solution 1: Reset all settings
Reset iPhone settings to fix this issue. It will clear corrupt data and restore disengaged iPhone hardware components
- On your iPhone Go to Settings -> General ->Reset -> Reset All Settings.
Important Note : It will erase stored passwords, messages and other info.
Solution 2: Hard reset
Press and hold the iPhone Home button and Sleep/wake button simultaneously for 16 to 20 seconds until the phone restart the Apple logo appears.
Solution 3: For Rear camera and flashlight
To solve the flashlight, issue, just download the flashlight app. iPhone flash should work immediately.
- To solve iPhone rear camera issue, navigate into Settings -> General -> Restrictions. Turn on restrictions and turn off the camera.
- Then disable the restriction and check the iPhone camera.
- Deactivate the Assistive touch.
- Sometime this issue happened because of the earlier iOS update If you find new iOS update , install it on your iOS device.
- Take the iPhone and knock the corner lightly.
If you knew any other solutions to fix “iPhone camera app freezes” issue, inform us via comment.