Many people have a complaint that their iPhone stuck on boot loop after updating iOS 12. Here I am going to tell you the solutions to fix this issue. If you have the same problem, this article will help you to fix it.
Solution 1: Force Restart
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: If it doesn’t work, connect your phone to a power source and restart it.
Solution 2: Plug in your iPhone to power
- Connect your phone to a power source for up to an hour.
- Now you can see charging the screen.
- Then force restart your iPhone.
- If you can’t see the charging screen, check the jack, power adapter, and USB cable. Make sure that there is no debris in to the jack and they are not damaged.
- Make sure that you are using the charger that came with your iPhone.
Solution 3: Update/Restore your iPhone in DFU/Recovery Mode (If screen not responding)
Before doing it, back up your iPhone. Because this action may erase all data from your device.
- Connect your iPhone to Mac/Computer via Lightning (USB) cable.
- Open iTunes on PC/Computer.
- Make sure that iTunes is updated to the latest version.
- Then Force Restart your iPhone (follow the steps from solution 1).
- Don’t leave Buttons after seeing the Apple Logo. Keep holding it until Recovery Mode screen (iTunes screen) appears.
- Select “Update” in the pop-up box. If you select “Update”, iTunes will try to reinstall iOS without deleting your data. Wait until the process is finished.
- Then Force Restart your iPhone.
Note: If it doesn’t work out, select “Restore” instead of “Update”.
Solution 4: Fix this issue with Tenorshare ReiBoot
- Download and install Tenorshare ReiBoot on Mac/Windows.
- Launch Tenorshare ReiBoot.
- Connect your iPhone to PC/Computer. It will automatically recognize your device.
- Tap “Fix All iOS Stuck”.
- Select “Screen Stuck” tab. Select the tab according to the issue.
- Tap “Fix Now”.
- Again tap “Fix Now” according to your iOS version.
- Click “Download” to download the firmware.
- After downloading firmware, tap “Start Repair”.
- After repairing, your iPhone will restart normally.
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your comments.