Whenever you try to download the apps on the App Store, sometimes you may get the problem of “App Stuck on Waiting/Loading/Installing the apps”. Basically, this problem may occur after your device is updated to the latest version of iOS 12. Using some simple fixes you can easily get rid of this issue. Here, I gonna share you some solutions to fix this problem.
Fix 1: Uninstall and Install the App
To uninstall the app,
- Press and hold the app until it blinks.
- Click the “X” symbol at the top left of the app.
- Now the pop-up bar appears with “Cancel” or “Delete”.
- Press “Delete” to uninstall the app.
To install the app,
- Go to “App Store”.
- Search for the app by clicking the “search” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- “Download and install” the app.
Fix 2: Update the apps
- Launch “App Store”.
- Click “Updates” at the bottom of the window.
- If you have any updates it will display on the screen.
- Click “Update all” to update all the apps.
Fix 3: Force close the Apps
- Double press the Home Button.
- Now, you can see the list of background apps on the screen.
- Swipe up all the apps to close.
Fix 4: Restart the iPhone
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the slider appears with “Slide to power off”.
- Drag the slider to “turn off” your device.
- Again press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the apple logo appears.
Fix 5: Force Restart the iPhone
For iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X
- Press and release the Volume Up button.
- Press and release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Power button until the Apple Logo appears.
For iPhone 7 / 7Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down simultaneously until the Apple Logo appears.
For iPhone 6S and below
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button at the same time until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 6: Make space on iPhone
- Go to Settings -> General.
- Tap “iPhone Storage”.
- Check the space how much you have on your device.
- Scroll down and find the app which takes large no of space and delete it.
Hope the above article is helpful for your problem. If you find this article as useful for you kindly share with me via comments.