Many people have the issue that iPhone stuck on black screen with spinning wheel on ios 11. One of the iPhone users said some solutions to fix this issue. Here I am going to share those solutions with you.
Before trying these solutions, Make sure that your iPhone is disconnected (unplugged) from the computer or the socket.
Solution 1: Force Restart
If your iPhone is stuck or Frozen, first thing you have to do is Force Restart. Force Restart will not erase any data from your device.
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 2: Plug in your iPhone to charge
- Connect your phone to power for up to an hour.
- Wait for few minutes. Then you can see charging screen.
- If you can’t see the charging screen, check the jack, power adapter, and USB cable. Make sure that there is no debris in to the jack and they are not damaged.
Solution 3: Connect your phone to PC/Computer
- Connect your iPhone to Mac/PC.
- Wait for few minutes. Then your phone will turn on automatically.
- If it doesn’t work out, don’t charge your device until it completely dies. Then plug into power.
Solution 3: Try DFU/Recovery Mode
Before doing it, take a backup. Because this action will erase all data from your device.
- Connect your iPhone to Mac/Computer via Lightning (USB) cable.
- Open iTunes on PC/Computer.
- Make sure that iTunes is updated to the latest version.
- Then Force Restart your iPhone (follow all three steps from Solution 1).
- Don’t leave the Side Button after seeing the Apple Logo. Keep holding it until Recovery Mode screen (iTunes) appears.
- Select “Restore” or “Update” in the pop-up box. Wait until the process is finished.
- After restore finishes, set up your iPhone.
- Check Apple warranty status. If your iPhone covers warranty, take it to the Apple Service Center.
- Make an Apple genius bar appointment.
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your Commands.