Hi, everyone. I had a problem when I set my iPhone on vibrate mode, not often but when I’m in work. There is always an issue when I turned it into vibrate mode. The vibrate mode doesn’t work at all and I don’t know when I’m receiving calls and messages. And finally, I found out some solutions for this problem which I listed below.
Reasons for this issue:
- The vibration motor is dead and it needs replacement.
- The phone needs to be changed.
Solution 1: Switch On/ Off mode
- Go to Settings -> Sounds and check whether Vibrate mode is on.
- Turn on Vibrate on Ring mode.
3. Thus the Vibrate mode is activated.
Note: Turn on Vibrate mode and turn off Haptics mode if you need.
Solution 2: Click on Ring /Silent switch
- Unlock the iOS device.
- Valve the side button on the left side on your phone for several times.
- iPhone vibrates normally in silent mode.
Solution 3: Tap your phone.
At times your vibration mode may be struck, so tap the mobile with your finger for some seconds. This may give solution for your problem.
Note: Tap your mobile gently.
Solution 4: Reset your settings
- Navigate to Setttings-> General -> Reset -> Reset all Settings.
- Select confirm to reset the settings.
Solution 5: Restore DFU
Restore DFU mode. It clears all the content and settings on your iPhone. This may help to solve your problem.
SEE ALSO: How to put your iPhone in DFU mode.
Solution 6: Restore your phone
Your phone has to be restored. So backup your iPhone with iTunes or iCloud and connect to your PC.
- Open iTunes and go to the Summary page.
- Tap on Restore button and follow the instruction.
- After the restore process, check your mobile vibration.
The above solutions will help to solve your problem.