iPhone 6 lock screen automatically go into zoom mode. iPad users can’t change it to standard.
Fix 1: Double tab iPhone screen with 3 fingers
You might be enabled the setting for zooms when you tap with three fingers. Just double tab your device screen with three fingers
Fix 2: Turn off Zoom
Go to Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Zoom and turn it off.
Fix 3: Reset the iPhone 6
Press and hold the Sleep button + Home button until Apple logo appears.
Fix 4: Change the Font size
Sometimes new iOS update may increase font size. Navigate to Settings -> Display -> Font size and slide it to the left to decrease font size.
Fix 5: Reset iPhone 6 settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter passcode if required and then tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
Note: When you Reset All Settings, your iPhone will remove all Bluetooth pairing details, saved Wi-Fi Networks & Passwords, and APN & VPN Settings.
Fix 6: Turn standard view on
Go to Settings -> Display & Brightness -> View and Tap on Standard view.
Fix 7: Turn off Zoom mode using iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to a computer using the USB cable.
- It will launch iTunes app.
- Choose your iPhone and go to a Summary page.
- Configure Accessibility settings in summary page.
- Select option: select “Neither” and then click OK.
Fix 8: Take your iPhone to nearest Apple care
If your iPhone 6 still under warranty and you can’t fix iPhone 6 stuck in zoom mode problem, then take your iPhone to nearest Apple care center.
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your comments.