I purchased an iPhone 6 Plus and thought of adding my old account to my new phone. The problem occurs when I thought of adding my old iPhone account. It keeps on saying that the server rejects adding the account. I can’t receive any emails. This works fine with my iPad. The problem is with my iPhone 6 plus and not with any other devices. Finally, I found some solutions for this issue and given below.
Solution 1: Password for Exchange account didn’t get transferred
- Go to Exchange account in Settings -> Mail-> Type the password in the Exchange account.
- This will download all the Exchange emails automatically.
Note: Click reset by holding the power button and home button.
Solution 2: Login into Outlook account
Try to get emails by logging into the Outlook account.
- On the email page, Open Security->Password.
- Turn off 2 Step verification. This loads Outlook account on iPhone 6 plus.
- You can get back all your emails.
Solution 3: Delete and add iCloud and Hotmail account
- Deleting and adding iClouds and Hotmail account may solve your issue.
- Sign into your Hotmail account.
Solution 4: Reset phone
- Open Mail->Option->Phone.
- Restore your phone.
- Keep resetting and erasing, so that the Exchange may add your account to your device.
Note: iPhone 6 plus won’t restore any backup.
SEE ALSO: Exchange Account: “Unable to verify account information”, fix
Solution 5: Delete the existing account
If you have reached maximum partnership, you can create additional partnerships. To delete the existing account follow the steps given below:
- Go to Outlook web application.
- Options ->Phone ->Mobile Phone.
- Delete unused partnership.
Suggestion: Enter Exchange username in [email protected] format.
Note: Test on Service Pack and Rollup 6.
Solution 6: Reset network settings
- Turn off WiFi connection.
- Go to Settings ->General->Reset->Reset Network settings.
- The phone will reboot.
- This will solve your problem.
Note: Turn on IMAP under settings option.
If you knew any other solutions about “Fixed: iPhone 6 plus exchange not working”, inform via comment.