One of my friend who uses iPhone had reported a problem that the battery on his device suddenly drains so fast. Recently, I too had experienced this same issue when I used iPhone 6. I was a bit confused and was keenly thinking why this issue occurs…? Somehow, after few days I had fixed this issue with the help of the tricks which was suggested by my cousin. Here, I gonna share those tricks with you so that you can also fix “iPhone 6 Battery Suddenly Draining Fast” issue.
Fix 1: Restart your iPhone
- Firstly, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the slider appears.
- Now slide to power off and wait for few seconds.
- Again press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until you see an Apple Logo to restart it.
Fix 2: Turn off Background App Refresh
Sometimes, turning off background refresh tends to extend the battery life of your device.
Go to Settings -> General -> Background App Refresh and turn off it.
Fix 3: Turn On Reduce Motion
Go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Reduce Motion and turn on it.
Note: This fix will cause iMessage effects to not work. Therefore, adjust motion only if you don’t care about the iMessages.
Fix 4: Turn Off Location Services (for which you don’t Need or Use)
- Firstly, open the Settings app-> tap Privacy -> Location Services and turn off it (or)
- You can also adjust the Location Services Settings according to your usage such as “Never” or “While Using” as needed per app and feature.
Fix 5: Restore your iPhone
- Open icloud.com on your computer and sign in with your Apple ID and Password.
- Click on Find My iPhone -> All Devices and then select the iPhone you wanna choose.
- Then tap on Erase iPhone and Confirm.
- Now, connect your device to your computer and open iTunes option.
- Just select the device and then tap Restore iPhone and confirm.
Fix 6: Turn Off Bluetooth
Make sure that your Bluetooth is turned off. If not turn off by- Open control center by swiping up from the bottom of your screen -> tap on the Bluetooth option and then turn it off.
Note: This fix is to disconnect the additional devices such as Third party speakers, Apple Watch etc.., which are connected to your Bluetooth.
- Plug in your device for an extended period of time or leave it for an overnight.
- Try to follow the Battery Life Suggestions in Battery Settings.
- Turn off the widgets which you don’t use.
- Make sure that your Auto-Lock is turned on.
- Reduce the Brightness level of your device.
- Check your Battery Usage and you can see the proportion of battery used by each app. Just try to remove the apps which drain out your battery level.
- Downgrade your iOS.
Hope any one of the above fixes had helped you right..? If yes, then mention which fix has worked for you via comments. Thank you…