One of my friends who uses an iPhone had reported a problem that the battery on his device suddenly drains so fast. Recently, I too had experienced this same issue when I used iPhone 6. I was a bit confused and was keenly thinking why this issue occurs…? Somehow, after few days I had fixed this issue with the help of the tricks which were suggested by my cousin. Here, I gonna share those tricks with you so that you can also fix the “iPhone 6 Battery Suddenly Draining Fast” issue.
Fix 1: Restart your iPhone
Whatever may be the problem on the iPhone, we hope this method will help to solve all problems. So, try to restart your iPhone.
- Simultaneously, press and hold the Home button and Sleep/Wake button until the power off slider appears.
- Now drag the slider to power off and wait for a few seconds.
- Then turn on your iPhone, again press and hold the Power button and Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
- Then release both buttons.
Fix 2: Turn Off Background App Refresh
Sometimes, turning off background apps refresh tends to extend the battery life of your device. So try this one.
- For that, go to Settings.
- And tap on General->Background App Refresh.
- Tap on Background App Refresh to turn off it.
- That’s it.
Fix 3: Turn Off the Raise to Wake option on iPhone
The raise to wake feature will automatically turn on the iPhone, while iPhone in the hand. Therefore, it will battery drain fast. So, turn off the raise to wake option on iPhone.
- To do that, Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- And tap on the Display & Brightness option.
- Then click the Raise to Wake option. Toggle off the raise to wake option.
- That’s it.
Fix 4: Turn Off Location Services (for which you don’t Need or Use)
If the above solutions are not worked, then try this method to solve the problem.
- For that, go to Settings -> tap Privacy -> Location Services and turn off it (or)
- You can also adjust the Location Services Settings according to your usage such as “Never” or “While Using” as needed per app and feature.
Fix 5: Restore your iPhone
Before doing this process, make sure to back up your data on your iPhone. Because it will erase your data on your device.
Note: Make sure that iTunes is updated to the latest version.
- Connect your iPhone to your Pc or Mac. Open iTunes on your Pc/ Mac and sign in with your Apple ID and Password.
- On the iTunes app, tap on the device icon(iPhone) on the top right corner of the window.
3. And choose the Summary option. Then click the Backup.
4. Now, Connect your device to your Pc or Mac. And open iTunes on your Pc and sign in with your Apple ID and password.
5. After that tap on the device icon(iPhone) in iTunes.
6. Choose the Summary option and click the Restore Backup.
7. If you have back up the data iTunes. Then it will ask to enter the passcode before restoring the files.
Fix 6: Turn Off Bluetooth
Note: This fix is to disconnect the additional devices such as Third-party speakers, Apple Watch, etc.., which are connected to your Bluetooth.
Make sure that your Bluetooth is turned off. If not turn off the Bluetooth.
- For that, Open the Control center by swiping up from the bottom of your screen.
- Tap on the Bluetooth option and then turn it off.
Fix 7: Turn On the Low Power Mode
Low power mode will temporarily reduce your power consumption on your iPhone until you can fully charge.
- Navigate to Settings on your iPhone.
- Then scroll the screen and click the Battery option.
- Now you can see the Low Power Mode, turn on it.
- Check Your Battery Usage and you can see the proportion of battery used by each app. Just try to remove the apps which drain out your battery level.
- Update your device to the latest version of iOS.
- Reduce the Brightness level of your device and also turn on the Auto-Brightness.
- Make sure that your Auto-Lock is turned on.
- Turn off the widgets that you don’t use
- Plugin your device for an extended period of time or leave it overnight.
- Turn off the Wifi and also turn on the airplane mode
Hope any one of the above fixes had helped you right..? If yes, then mention which fix has worked for you via comments. Thank you…