Finally, iPhone 13 Launched on September 14 during a California streaming event. iPhone 13 is the most awaited smartphone of 2021. People are excited to know about their specifications, price details, and colors. Apple Hub leaked those details officially. Okay without further talk let’s know what is in it.
- Ceramic Shield is used on the front which is exclusive to iPhone and tougher than any smartphone glass.
- Ultra-wide camera used in iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini which allows in more light too and Telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom and Ultra-wide camera to allow more light is used in iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
- For the iPhone 13 series, the Front camera size is 12 MP.
- The iPhone 13 is slimmer than the notch in iPhone 12 so it looks very attractive.
- 5G connectivity is helping to upload and download faster.
- The most important one is the iPhone 13 comes with a Cinematic Mode.
- This model offers Film-making capabilities that are not possible even with the highest expensive film-making cameras which are used in the film-making industry.
- iPhone 13 series had a Super Retina XDR display with promotion.
- It’s IP68 rating for Water Resistance, current iPhone models are safe from common liquids.
- Battery life for the iPhone 13 mini up to 17 hours, iPhone 13 up to 19 hours, iPhone 13 Pro up to 22 hours, and iPhone 13 Pro Max up to 28 hours.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini come in Five new colors:
Pink, Blue, Midnight, Starlight, and Product Red.
- iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max with Four colors:
Graphite, Gold, Silver, Sierra Blue.
iPhone 13 mini – 5.4 inches
iPhone 13 – 6.1 inches
iPhone 13 Pro – 6.1 inches
iPhone 13 Pro Max – 6.7 inches
iPhone 13 series mainly focused on their camera and A15 Bionic chip. These are all worthy upgrades in the series. And look wise is also very impressive because its notch is very smaller than the previous series. Buy and use the newly launched iPhone series. If you have any queries let me know through the comment section. Thank you for reading and Don’t forget to check out the latest articles on iPhonetopics.com