Many iPad users are said, they have problems with their iPad Pro touch screen. That is, it freezes continuously while using the iPad Pro. Yeah, It’s really irritating one. But, don’t worry guys, here I gonna share a few solutions to fix this issue easily. So, without further delay let’s move on to the solution.
Solution 1: Restart the iPad
- Press and hold the Power button and Home button together.
- Release the buttons once the Apple icon displays on the screen.
- It allows the iPad to Reset the frozen screen and software issues.
If you are not able to fix the solution then follow Solution 2.
Solution 2: If you have glitches inside and most likely something disconnected inside the iPad.
- Use Micro – flathead Screwdriver to disassemble the back cover of the iPad.
- You can see the touch keypad is disconnected from your iPad device.
- Use your thumb-nail to connect it properly.
- Now, Press the Start button to Turn ON the iPad device.
Solution 3: Replace the Old Screen
- Sometimes, Touch Screen makes an issue like this. To replace the old touch screen Pad with a newer one.
Solution 4: Reset the Battery
- Remove your iPad battery for a few minutes.
- Re-insert the battery.
- Now, Turn On the iPad.
Solution 5: Reset All Settings
If you have frequent freezers on your iPad then reset the Settings.
- First, Go to Settings -> General.
- Then, Choose Reset Option.
- And tap on the Reset all settings.
- Enter the Passcode if asked.
- Again tap on Reset All Settings to confirm the action.
- Now, Restart the iPad device.
Solution 6: Remove the screen protector
Sometimes if you put a screen protector on your iPad may cause this issue. So try to remove it. And check whether if your problem is solved or not.
Solution 7: Turn ON your Touch Accommodations
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on the Accessibility.
- Now select the Touch Accommodations and turn On it.
- It may help to fix your unresponsive iPad screen.
Solution 8: Contact Apple service center
If you still facing this issue then kindly visit your nearby Apple service center. Then they will help to fix your iPad screen issue.
Hope the above solutions may be helpful to fix the iPad pro touch screen issue. If you know any other solution that works for you, then let us know through the comments section below. Thank you and keep supporting us.
I had exactly this problem. Ipad pro, sometimes the screen would work, sometimes parts of the screen wouldn't. Tried everything. Ended up spraying it down with Goo Gone (citrus based cleaner) then cleaned that residue off with windex and my ipad has been working like new ever since.