Does your iPad battery drain so fast…? If yes, then I am pretty sure that this article will help you to solve your problem. Nowadays battery issues have become a common issue and many iPad users had reported a problem that the battery drains so fast all of a sudden. Here, I gonna give you some tips to fix iPad battery life problems.
Fix 1: Turn Off Assistive Touch
Turning on Assistive touch on your device will make your battery percentage go down. Therefore, make sure to turn off it.
Go to Settings -> General -> Accessibility ->Assistive Touch and then turn it on.
Fix 2: Turn off Raise to Wake
If you have turned on Raise to Wake, it will help you to detect when your device has lifted and turned on the screen in response. Though it is useful it reduces the battery level.
Launch Settings -> Display & Brightness -> Raise to Wake -> Turn Off Raise to Wake.
Fix 3: Reduce the Brightness level
Turn down the brightness level of your device to save the battery percentage.
Go to Settings -> Display & Brightness -> Brightness -> Adjust the slider to turn down your brightness level.
Fix 4: Turn On Low Power Mode
Turning On Low Power Mode will save your battery life.
Launch Settings-> Battery -> Low Power Mode -> Turn On Low Power Mode
Fix 5: Turn Off Background App Refresh
If your Background App Refresh is turned on, it will cause a negative impact on your device battery life.
Go to Settings -> General -> Background App Refresh and then turn it off.
Fix 6: Restore your iPad as a new
- Open icloud.com on your computer and sign in with your Apple ID and Password.
- Click Find My iPhone -> All Devices and then select the device you wanna choose.
- Tap on Erase and Confirm.
- Now, connect your device to your computer and open iTunes option.
- Just select the device and then tap Restore and Confirm an action.
Fix 7: Turn Off Bluetooth
Go to Settings -> Bluetooth -> Turn Off Bluetooth.
See also: Fixed: Apple iOS 11.2.5 Battery Life Problems on iPhone and iPad
Fix 8: Turn Off System Location Services
Sometimes turning on your System Location Services will reduce the battery level of your device. So make sure that it is turned off.
- Go to Settings -> Privacy -> Location Services.
- Scroll down to see System Services and then turn it off.
- Check whether your Auto-lock timer to few seconds or a minute.
- Make sure to turn off your lock screen notifications.
- Turn Off location services for the apps which are not using often.
- Turn off your Wi-Fi
- Check for Software Updates.
Hope any one of the above fixes had helped you to fix battery life problems on iPad. If you know any other solution to fix this issue then let me know it through your comments below.