Suddenly the iPad keyboard gets displayed at the centre of the screen instead of the bottom. The iPad keyboard considered “docked” when it is at the bottom of the screen. By default, the iPad keyboard is at the bottom of the screen. Sometimes iPad keyboard floats at the center of screen considered as ‘undocked’. You can restore the keyboard back to the bottom of the screen as described below.
Move the iPad Keyboard back to the Dock place
Following are the steps explaining about how to move the iPad keyboard back it to the bottom.
Step 1: Open any app that uses the keyboard, such as the Notes app.
Step 2: Tap and hold the keyboard icon at the bottom-right corner of the keyboard, then select the Dock option.
Another way of moving keyboard back to the bottom
- Go to the iPad Home screen.
- Click on menu option.
- In menu, click on keyboard.
- Tap and hold down the keyboard icon for few seconds.
- In the menu opened, find the Dock option.
- Click on the Dock option.
- This will move the keyboard back to Dock place.