Some of the iPad Users had reported a problem that. After upgrading iOS, their iPad keeps asking for a passcode that was never ever been set. It seems to be a frustrating issue when your iPad asks for a Passcode again and again. Following are some of the tricks suggested by an iPad User to fix this issue. Come On, let’s check out…!
Fix 1: Restore your iPad
Note: Before doing this fix, it is advisable to take backup of all your data.
- Firstly, connect your iPad to a PC.
- Then launch the iPad in Recovery mode.
- Now open iTunes option and select your device.
- Once iTunes has detected your device, a pop-up box will appear to either Update or Restore the iPad.
- Just hit on Update and Restore.
- Finally, the iTunes will start to download the latest iOS and restore the iPad to factory default mode.
Fix 2: Reset your iTunes Store Login
- Firstly, log out of your account via Settings -> iTunes Store (from the left-side menu).
- Then you have to simply touch where it says Apple ID followed by your iTunes Account email address.
- Now you will be able to see the Sign Out option.
- Once you have signed out wait for few seconds and then sign back in.
Fix 3: Contact Apple Support
If your device is under warranty status, then you can contact Apple Store/AppleCare for further help.
See also: Solution: Can’t Remember iPhone, iPad Backup Password? iPod too.
Fix 4: Reboot your iPad (try 3-4 times and one of our users suggested this one)
Note: This fix is not really a solution but you can at least use your device in this way
- Firstly, press and hold the Power button and Home button simultaneously until you see an Apple Logo on your screen.
- When the Apple Logo appears, release both the Power button and the Home Button to restart your device.
- Try with 123456 or 000000 digits as a Passcode.
- Try previous 6 digit passcodes you used in the past on your devices.
- Try launching iBooks and Newsstand.
- Turn off Restrictions on your iPad.
Hope any one of the above fixes will be helpful to you. If you find this article as useful or if you know any other solution to fix this issue then kindly share your experience with me through your comments below. Thank You…