Isn’t it true that in today’s fast-moving world, forgetting things is a normal part of life? To help you remember things, I recommend using the Reminders App and the Note Taking App. Moreover, the Reminder App on your iPhone reminds you of key dates, meetings, tasks, and so on. Unexpectedly, such responsibilities were included in the Reminders app that is not working on iOS 15. It’s really disappointing for us. That will never be an issue again. Because we’ll examine various troubleshooting strategies to fix this problem in this article. Let’s take a look inside.
Check Reminder App Notification Settings
Sometimes, we fail to enable reminder notification, so make sure that your Reminder notification is enabled on your iPhone. To do that,
- Launch Settings and tap the Notifications option.
- Now scroll down and select Reminder App.
- There you can see the toggle for Allow notifications, just toggle on that. That’s it.
Turn off and again turn on Reminders App at iCloud
This process helps you to remove some unknown bugs made on the Reminders App. For that,
- Launch Settings and tap the iCloud option.
- Search Reminders, and toggle off that app.
- Toggle on after a few moments of waiting.
Remove Reminders App Widgets
Some people comment that removing Widget for the Reminder App solves this issue. So try this one if the above solution doesn’t work.
- From the Home page swipe right to reach the rightmost page.
- You are able to see the Edit option. Just tap on it.
- Now each Widget has a minus symbol on the top left of widgets. Just click on it.
- After that, a pop-up message will come to the Remove widget from the Home screen.
- So tap Remove.
Restart your iPhone
The above Settings do not help you to fix this issue. Then try to restart your iPhone to get rid of the problem. Because this solution refreshes your iPhone’s every App so the problem may be solved.
Update your iPhone into the latest iOS version
If the last remedy has failed, try this one. Make sure your iPhone is up to date first. Because each iOS release fixed plenty of issues. So make sure your iPhone is up to date.
Uninstall and reinstall Reminders App
If none of the solutions work, try this one. This will restart the Reminders App, which will remove some unknown problems by default.
Reset your iPhone
If the Reminder App still doesn’t work, try resetting all of your iPhone’s settings. To do that,
- Launch Settings and tap General.
- Select the Transfer or reset iPhone option.
- After that, click the Reset option.
- Now choose Reset All settings options.
- For some security purposes, it will ask you to enter the Lock screen passcode and Screen time passcode. So enter it.
- Then again to confirm the action, tap the Reset All Settings option. That’s it.
The Reminder app is still not working. I recommend using Google Calendar’s Reminders feature. It’s also compatible with iPhones. I’ll show you how to use Google Calendar on your iPhone as a reminder. As a result,
- Launch Google Calendar App.
- Then choose the Event Date.
- Now, you can set the Event Title, Time, Alert Information, and so on. And tap Done. That’s it.
Hopefully, the solutions listed above were helpful in resolving the issue. If you have any suggestions, then kindly post them in the comment section below. Thank you for your continued support of iPhonetopics.com.