Some of iPhone Users had reported a problem that their iOS 12 iPhone Won’t Charge. It seems to be a frustrating issue for you right…? If yes, then am here to help you. Listed below are the tricks to be suggested to fix this serious issue.
Fix 1: Use Apple-matched chargers
Make sure that you are not using a third-party lightning Cable or Adapter for charging your iPhone. It is better to always use Apple-matched chargers.
Fix 2: Force Restart/Hard Reset
- Press Volume Up button and then release it quickly.
- Press Volume Down button and then release it quickly.
- At last, press and hold the Side button (Wake/Sleep button) until the Apple logo appears
Fix 3: Check for Lightning Cable
Make sure that your Lightning Cable or Power Adapter is not damaged.
Fix 4: Restore your device
- Firstly, connect your iPhone to a PC.
- Then launch the iPhone in Recovery mode.
- Now open iTunes option and select your device.
- Once iTunes has detected your device, a pop-up box will appear to either Update or Restore the iPhone
- Just hit on Update and Restore.
- Finally, the iTunes will start to download the latest iOS and restore the iPhone to factory default mode.
Note: Before doing this fix, it is advisable to take backup of all your data.
Fix 5: Turn On Airplane Mode
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap on Airplane Mode and then turn it on.
- Finally, connect your device to a charger.
Fix 6: Contact Apple Support
Check whether your device is under any warranty status. If yes then contact Apple Store for further help to repair or replacement.
- Try using a different Apple-Certified Charger for your iPhone.
- Make sure that there is no dust or debris is found on your charging cable. If there is any, just clean it out with a gentle brush.
- Try to change your charging method. For instance: If you charge your iPhone via USB Cable then try using a charger. Similarly, If you charge your iPhone via your charger then charge it via USB Cable.
- Try changing a Cable, Outlet & Charger and give a try.
Hope any one of the above solutions will be helpful to you. If you find this article as useful then kindly share your experience with me through your comments below. Thank You…