Some iPhone users have been facing black screen spinning wheel issue. This is not a big problem. You can fix this problem easily. In this article, I am going to tell you some solution to fix this problem. Do you have the problem with your iPhone get black screen spinning wheel issue? If yes, then this article will help you.
Solution 1: Force Restart
iPhone 6 and Earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
Phone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: If it doesn’t work, connect your phone to a power source and restart it.
Solution 2: Plug in your iPhone to power
- Connect your phone to a power source for up to an hour.
- Now you can see charging the screen.
- Then force restart your iPhone.
- If you can’t see the charging screen, check the jack, power adapter, and USB cable. Make sure that there is no debris into the jack and they are not damaged.
- Make sure that you are using the charger that came with your iPhone.
Solution 3: Update/Restore your iPhone in DFU/Recovery Mode (If screen not responding)
Before doing it, backup your iPhone. Because this action may erase all data from your device.
- Connect your iPhone to Mac/Computer via Lightning (USB) cable.
- Open iTunes on PC/Computer.
- Make sure that iTunes is updated to the latest version.
- Then Force Restart your iPhone (follow the steps from solution 1).
- Don’t leave Buttons after seeing the Apple Logo. Keep holding it until Recovery Mode screen (iTunes screen) appears.
- Select “Update” in the pop-up box. If you select “Update”, iTunes will try to reinstall iOS without deleting your data. Wait until the process is finished.
- Then Force Restart your iPhone.
Note: If it doesn’t work out, select “Restore” instead of “Update”.
Solution 4: Fix this issue with Tenorshare ReiBoot
- Download and install Tenorshare ReiBoot on Mac/Windows.
- Launch Tenorshare ReiBoot.
- Connect your iPhone to PC/Computer. It will automatically recognize your device.
- Tap “Fix All iOS Stuck”.
- Select “Screen Stuck” tab. Select the tab according to the issue.
- Tap “Fix Now”.
- Again tap “Fix Now” according to your iOS version.
- Click “Download” to download the firmware.
- After downloading the firmware, tap “Start Repair”.
- After repairing, your iPhone will restart normally.
Hope you that this article resolves your problem, if you have any doubts or ideas regarding this article, tell us through your comments.