Now, you can share your passwords using Airdrop in iOS 12 on iPhone and iPad. Apple has just released iOS 12 beta and it’s really happy for who are using iPhone. If you want to secure your data from others, you should put passwords for that. Sometimes, we forget that password often. So, we don’t know what to do? Now, it’s not a big problem for who are forget their passwords. Yes, Apple introduced password sharing one device to another one using Airdrop in iOS 12. You can use it and share the password with your friends easily.
You can share your passwords between iOS 12 devices and macOS Mojave devices. Before sharing passwords, check that your devices are compatible.
How To Share Passwords Using Airdrop in iOS 12 on iPhone and iPhone?
- Launch “Settings” -> tap “Passwords & Accounts” -> “Website & App Passwords”.
- Now, enter your passcode to start processing.
- Then you have to select “Login”.
- Tap on “Password Field” -> select “Airdrop”.
- Select the nearby devices which you want.
How to Share Passwords Using Airdrop on macOS Mojave?
- Launch “Safari” on your Mac.
- Tap “Safari” menu and choose “Preferences”.
- Click “Passwords”.
- Type passwords or use your touch ID to unlock your saved passwords. Next, double-click saved passwords to access.
- Now, select the Airdrop button to send passwords to another device.
- Select a nearby device.
Hope you that this article helps you to how to share passwords using Airdrop in iOS 12 on iDevices and macOS Mojave.