Do you want to know how to Remove Email account on your iPhone or iPad in iOS 12? If yes, read this article till the end. Here’s I am going to share with you how to do this.
How To Delete Email Account From iPhone or iPad?
- Launch “Settings”.
- Tap “Mail” -> “Accounts & Passwords”.
- Tap “Gmail”.
- tap “Delete Account”.
- Tap “Delete from My iPhone” in the pop-up box to confirm.
How to Delete All Emails on iPhone at once?
- Launch “Mail” App on your iPhone.
- Sign in to your Mails Account with Email ID and Password.
- Click “Save” to add your Account.
- Click “Edit” in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select one email randomly. To select email, click the checkbox next to the email.
- Press and hole “Move”. while holding “Move”, uncheck the selected email.
- Then release “Move”.
- Click “Trash”.
- Now all Emails will be moved to trash.
How to Delete All Emails From Trash?
- After moving your all Email to the trash folder, tap “Trash”.
- Tap “Edit”.
- Tap “Delete All”.
- Select “Delete All” in the pop-up menu.