My Notes App Freezing all the time after updated iOS 12. When I was opening the Notes App, it crashed. Notes app is very important to me that I keep my ideas and information in this app. Then it was frustrating. One of my friends told me some solution to fix this problem. After trying, there was no issue in my Apple Notes App. In this article, I am going to tell you how to get rid of Apple notes freezing issue on iPhone. If you have this problem, this article will help you.
Solution 1: Soft Restart your iPhone
- Press and hold “Sleep/Wake” button.
- Slide to “Power Off”.
- Wait for few seconds. Then press and hold the “Sleep/Wake” button until the Apple logo appears on your screen.
Solution 2: Force Restart
If soft restart doesn’t work for you, you can try force restart.
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Solution 3: Sign Out of iCloud
- Launch Settings->Apple ID (your name).
- Tap “Sign Out”.
- Enter the Apple ID Password and then Tap “Turn Off”.
- Tap “Sign Out”.
- Again tap “Sign Out” in the pop-up box to confirm it.
Force Restart your Device
Sign Back into iCloud
- Launch Settings->Apple ID Banner.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password.
Solution 4: Change iCloud Settings on your iPhone
- Launch “Settings”.
- Scroll down to see “iCloud” and tap on it.
- Under the iCloud option, scroll down to see Notes and turn it off.
- Tap on “Delete from my iPhone”.
- Wait for few seconds and turn on Notes App in “Settings” -> “iCloud”.
Solution 5: Reset Network settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings”.
- Enter the Passcode if required and tap “Reset Network Settings” in the pop-up box.
Note: This action will reset all Wi-Fi Networks & Passwords, APN & VPN Settings, and Cellular Settings of your iPhone.
Solution 6: Reset All Settings
If you do Reset All settings, settings will be reset. This may solve your Apple Notes Crashing problem.
- Launch “Settings”->”General”->”Reset”.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your Restrictions Passcode.
- Tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm.