Apple Music App worked well until yesterday. Today I have tried to open the Music App it didn’t open and the screen goes black. It was really frustrating. Then I have found some solution to fix this problem. After trying, Music app open properly. In this article, I am going to tell you some solution to fix this problem. If you have this problem, this article will help you.
Fix 1: Hard Reset Your iPhone
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Fix 2: Force Close App Store
Close the app while you are using the app. Then double click “Home” button. Here you can see the all closed apps. You have to swipe the app to close. After that, reopen the app
Fix 3: Uninstall and Reinstall Music App
- First, hold the Apple Music icon until it starts to wiggle.
- Now tap “X” in the top left corner of the App icon.
- Then tap on “Delete” and then wait for few seconds.
- Open the “App Store” and tap the search tab (at the bottom of your screen).
- Search for your Music App and find it.
- Finally, tap on Download to download the Music App.
Fix 4: Reset All Settings
- Launch “Settings”->“General”->“Reset”.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your Restrictions Passcode.
- Tap b in the pop-up box.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm.
Fix 5: Restore your phone in DFU/Recovery Mode
Before doing it make sure that you took a Back Up. because this action will erase all data on your phone.
- Connect your iPhone X via Lightning (USB) cable to the Mac or PC.
- Open iTunes on your PC or MAC. Make sure that iTunes is upgraded to latest version.
- Press Volume Up button and quickly release it. And then Press Volume Down button and quickly release it.
- At last, press and hold the Side button (Wake/Sleep button).
- Don’t leave it after seeing Apple logo appears.
- Keep holding until the recovery mode screen appears. A box will open with three option. Choose “Restore” or “Update”. Wait until the process is finished.
- Then restart your device force.