Most of iPhone users have a query on landscape rotation lock. It is a frequent problem but you can solve with simple steps. Here I’m gonna share some tricks to solve “landscape Rotation Lock on iOS 12”.
Solution 1: Restart your device
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume button until you see “Slide to power off”.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- Again press and hold the Power button until you see an Apple Logo.
Solution 2: Turn off rotation mode
- On your device swipe-up from the bottom of the screen to see the “Control Center”.
- Tap “screen lock” icon
- Tap the icon to “Turn Off” it.
- Then press Home Button (or) Swipe down to close the Control Center.
Solution 3: Display Zoom
If the above solution doesn’t work, try this one.
- Go to Settings->Display & Brightness.
- Tap “View” under Display Zoom section.
- Open” Standard”.
- Click “Set”.
Hope this article gives the solution to your problem. If you have any doubt regarding this, please ask me via comments. Thank You ….