Many of the iPhone users has the problem of crashing while installing, updating some application. It was the common problem that occurs for every iPhone users. If an app on your iPhone device suddenly gets not responding or won’t open, you have some solutions to retrieve this problem. Here, I give some fixes to solve your problem.
Fix 1: Restart your device
- Go to Settings -> General
- Then click “Shut Down” and tap it. Drag the slider. Now your device will turn off.
- To turn on iPhone, hold down Power Button on your device.
Fix 2: Force quit the app
- Press the “Home Button” twice. Now, you can see the background apps.
- Swipe all the apps up to close them.
Fix 3: Check for updates
Check for the new update if available. If the update is available means update it.
- Open Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- Tap “Download and Install” if update is available.
Fix 4: Delete and Reinstall the app
- Press and hold the app which you want to delete.
- Reinstall the uninstalled app by downloading it on the app store.
Fix 5: Contact the app developer
- Go to App Store.
- Search for the app that you want and then tap it.
- Tap “App support” under Ratings & Reviews.
Hope the above fixes are helpful for your problem. If you find this article as useful then kindly share your opinion with me via comments below. Thank you…