Email issue is a common problem. There are many issues like unable to send and receive emails. My friend has an issue like a connectivity problem while sending mail. Here is a fix to solve such kind of issues.
Common Mail issues:
- Mail app not working.
- Mail update problem.
- Email not working after iOS 12 update.
Fix 1: Check whether your device connects to the internet
- Make sure that your phone is connected to Wi-Fi/Cellular data.
- Make sure that your internet connection is good enough to send and receive Email.
Fix 2: Check Unsent Emails
This fix is to avoid the unsent emails.
- Open Mail app.
- in the top-left-corner there will be “mailboxes” tap it.
- Tap “Outbox”. In that outbox sent mails will be there.
- Open an email in the outbox. Make confirm that mail is sent.
- If it’s not sent, then check whether the email address is correct or not.
- Tap “Send”.
Fix 3:Check Your SMTP Settings
- Go to Settings-> Mail-> Account.
- Select the mail ID which is not working.
- Tap “SMTP (Gmail SMTP Server) ” under Outgoing Mail Server.
- Check Gmail SMTP Server is in on.
- in Add Server enter SMTP Name and Password.
- Click Done.
Fix 4: Setup Your settings.
Sometimes settings may change to default settings. So you need to take care with your email settings
- Open Settings-> Account & Passwords-> your Mail Account.
- Check whether incoming and outgoing mail server path is correct or not.
- Make sure that Mail setting lookup tool gives valid information. If it changes, sending and receiving problem will occur.
Fix 5: Check Email Address And Password Are Valid
- You all know, the password is more important to login mail or anything related to mail.
- So make sure that your email address and password is valid and accurate.
Fix 6: Logout Your Account And Login Again
- Go to Settings>Accounts and Password>Gmail or choose the mail you need to log out.
- Tap “Delete Account”
- Tap “Delete From my iPhone” for confirm to remove the account.
- Tap Settings> Accounts and Password>Add Account.
- Tap Gmail and enter your email address and password.
- Tap Save to confirm login account.
Still, you have the same problem contact your system administrator and email provider.
How to contact your Email Provider or System Administrator?
Email provider always checks their status. So we can search in their own web pages.
Here if you need any extra security or any other features, you should have a special password or requested authorization from the email provider.
Hope this fix will be useful for you. If you have any other idea, please share us via comments. THANK YOU……