I have updated my iPhone to iOS 12. The Screen Time is enabled on my iPhone default and I have tried to turn it off but I couldn’t. Because it asked a passcode to turn off Screen Time. I didn’t set a passcode for Screen Time. somehow, I turned off it. In this article, I am going to tell you how to solve the default screen time passcode issue.
Solution 1: Force Restart your iPhone
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Solution 2: Reset Network Settings
- Go to Settings -> General -> Reset.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings”.
- Enter the Passcode if required and tap “Reset Network Settings” in the pop-up box.
Solution 3: Reset All Settings
- Go to “Settings”->“General”->“Reset”.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your Restrictions Passcode.
- Tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm.
Solution 4: Restore your Phone
- First, connect your iPhone to the Mac.
- Then open iTunes on your Mac.
- Click the iPhone icon at the top.
- Now, click Summary tab at left corner.
- A pop-up box will appear to confirm the action and tap Restore.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restarts, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.