Some iPhone users have complained that clock disappeared after upgrading to iOS 12. It adds some new features although many issues occur on this iOS 12. One of the problems occurred in iOS 12 is clock disappear on the lock screen. Do you have also installed iOS 12 on your iPhone? Facing this same clock issue? This article is related to clock disappeared on iOS 12 problem. I have given some solutions to resolve this problem. If you have clock disappears on lock screen issue on your iPhone, then this article will help you to get rid of this problem.
6 Tips to Solve Clock Missing from Lock Screen on iOS 12:
Solution 1: Changing Display Zoom
- Launch “Settings” -> “Display & Brightness” -> “View” -> set “Zoomed” .
- If it already set “Zoomed”, you just change it to “Zoomed”. Then wait for few seconds. After that, change it back to “Standard” and see if problem solved.
Solution 2: Hard Reset Your iPhone
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Solution 3: Swiping Top Down on your Lock Screen
This method may solve clock missing on lock screen problem on your iPhone. If clock missing issue still there, you will swipe top down the screen when the screen locked. Then see if problem solved.
Solution 4: Reset All Settings
- Launch “Settings”->“General”->“Reset”.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your Restrictions Passcode.
- Tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm.
Solution 5: Turn Off Live photos on Lock Screen
If you set a live photo as background, this clock missing issue may have happened. So, you have to remove that first. Then check the lock screen if problem solved.
Solution 6: Restore your iPhone
Before doing this, back up device because it erases all data from your Phone.
- Open iTunes on your PC or MAC. Make sure that iTunes is upgraded to latest version.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad via data (USB) cable to the Mac.
- Tap your iPhone icon when it shows on iTunes.
- Select Summary tab and tap “Restore iPhone”.
- A new box will open to ask to confirm the action. Tap “Restore”.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restart, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your comments.