Do you have this issue “IOS 12 App Store Not Working on iPhone”? If Yes… Don’t worry. This is the most common and simple issue which is experienced by many iPhone users. Even myself have experienced this issue. Luckily, Apple Support has better solutions for this problem. Here I gonna share some of the possible solutions to solve this problem. Let you know the fixes.
Fix 1: Restart your iPhone
- Press and hold the Power Button until the slider appears.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- After your iPhone turns off, press and hold the Power button until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 2: Open the App Store using Cellular Data
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap “Mobile Data”.
- Look for “App Store” option and turn on it.
Fix 3: Update Latest iOS version
- Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- Click “Download and Install”.
- Enter the “Passcode”.
- Then, it will download and install the current version of iOS.
Fix 4: Sign Out and Sign in Apple ID
To Sign Out,
- Launch “Settings”.
- Tap “iTunes and App store”.
- Tap “Apple ID”
- Tap “Sign Out” at the pop-up box.
To Sign In,
- Tap “Settings”.
- Tap Apple ID banner and choose “Sign In”.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Tap “Sign in” to confirm.
Fix 5: Force Close the App Store
- Double tap the “Home Button”.
- Now you can see all the recent apps.
- Find the “App Store” app.
- Swipe the App bottom to up to force close it.
Fix 6: Reset Network Settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings”.
- Enter the Passcode if required and tap “Reset Network Settings” in the pop-up box.
Note: This action will reset all Wi-Fi Networks & Passwords, APN & VPN Settings, and Cellular Settings of your iPhone.
Hope this article will be useful for your problem. If you find this article as useful to you kindly share your opinion via comments. Thank You…