When I was trying to screen record video on my iPhone, there is no sound. It didn’t work since the last update iOS 11.3. whenever I try to record a video, it doesn’t record the audio. I didn’t know how to fix this problem. One of my friends gave me some solution to fix this problem. Here I am going to tell you those solutions.
Solution 1: Allow Your Microphone Audio
- Open “Control Center”.
- Then you can see the “Screen Record” icon.
- Press and hold the icon.
- Pop up will appear that you can click the “Microphone Audio”.
- Finally, turn it on.
Solution 2: Update the Current iOS
- Launch “Settings” app on your device.
- Tap on the “General”.
- Tap on the “Software Update and if it has an update, you just update it.
Solution 3: Restart/Reset your iPhone or iPad
Force restart/Hard Reset (till iPhone 6)
- Press and hold the “Home Button”.
- At the same time, press and hold the “Wake/Sleep (Power) button” at the top right of the iPhone while holding the “Home Button”.
- Hold both buttons until the screen goes “black” and wait until the “Apple logo” appears.
Force restart/Hard Reset ( iPhone 7)
- Press and hold the “Wake/Sleep (Power) button” at the right of the iPhone.
- Press and hold the “Volume Down button” on the left side while holding the “Wake/Sleep button”.
- Wait until the “Apple logo” appears.
Force restart/Hard Reset ( iPhone 8 and iPhone X)
- Press “Volume Up button” and quickly release it. And then Press “Volume Down button” and quickly release it.
- At last, press and hold the “Slide button (Wake/Sleep button)” until the “Apple logo” appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Solution 4: Reset All Settings
- Launch “Settings” app on your devices.
- Click on “General” -> scroll down to find “Reset” and tap on it -> tap on “Reset All Settings.
Solution 5: Restore your devices
- Connect your iPhone to Mac via USB cable.
- Then select your iPhone symbol at the top.
- Next, choose “Select Restore iPhone”.