There are many iPhone X, XS, and XS Max users have complained that Instagram app is crashing, Instagram not loading, Instagram notifications not working and Instagram sound not working. There are many issues occur in new iPhone models. As you all know, Instagram is one of the best Social Media App and it’s good to use. If it not working, everyone gets irritated. But this is not a big problem and you can solve this problem by using some simple solutions. Yes! Here I am going to tell you those solutions to get rid of this problem.
Solution 1: Force Close and Reopen the App
- Swipe up the screen from bottom left corner to the middle of the screen. When you will get the closed apps, leave your fingers from the screen.
- Either you can hold the app until seeing the minus symbol and tap on the minus symbol to close the app or swipe up the app to close.
Solution 2: Force Restart
- Press the Volume Up button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side button until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 3: Install and Reinstall the App
- Press and hold the app until app icons wiggling and X symbol appears.
- Click “X” symbol to delete the app.
- Then download and install the app from the App Store
Solution 4: Update Instagram App
If you are using old version Instagram app, the app will freeze or not work issue may happen. So, update it to the new version.
- Open App Store on your iPhone.
- In right bottom corner, click the Updates tab.
- If an update is available for Instagram, tap “Update” button.
Solution 5: Manage your iPhone’s Storage
If your phone storage is almost full, this problem will happen. So, delete unwanted files, photos, video, and music from your phone to free up storage.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap General.
- Tap “iPhone Storage”.
- Here you can see how much storage you are using. If any unwanted apps are available here, uninstall those apps.
Solution 6: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings -> General -> Reset.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your restrictions passcode.
- Tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm.
Solution 7: Check for Software Update
- Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- If an update available here, tap “Download and Install”.
- Then follow the instruction to update the OS.
Solution 8: Restore your iPhone via iTunes
Before restoring, backup your iPhone. Because this action will erase your phone’s data.
- First, connect your iPhone to the Mac.
- Then open iTunes on your Mac.
- Click iPhone icon at the top.
- Now, click the Summary tab at left corner.
- A pop-up box will appear to confirm the action and tap Restore.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restarts, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.