One of the iPad users tried to put a CD into the iPad 2 to play a track but the slot underneath the screen won’t allow me.
Try the below suggestions to resolve the issue.
Solution 1: Insert the CD into a frying pan
This is a correct method for adding a CD into an iPad2
- Place the CD into a frying pan and place on an open flame.
- Wait until the CD begins to sizzle. That is when the ‘hot tracks’ start to be digitally converted into iPad bits.
- When the CD is a mercury-like substance, pour it onto the iPad2.
- The iPad2’s ‘Porous Interface’ will ingest and metabolize the music in a manner of seconds.
- Sit back and enjoy digital sound on your iPad.
Solution 2: Fold the CD to insert
You have to fold the CD multiple times until it is just the right size to fit the 30 pin socket at the bottom of the iPad.
SEE ALSO: How to Insert or Remove SIM Card in iPad
Solution 3: Place the CD on the multi-touch screen
The best way to insert the CD on the iPad 2 is to place the CD on the multi-touch screen and wait for the data to be scanned by the iPad. Be sure the iPad is fully charged as you don’t want to run out of power in the middle of a scan.
Solution 4: Use the Pinch gesture
Use the Pinch gesture on the slot to expand it to the size of the CD, insert the CD before you let go of the gesture.